How to Choose a Luxury Detox Center
Choosing to overcome substance abuse addiction is an important decision. Detoxification can be a daunting and frightening experience. However, the right luxury detox center helps make the process comfortable and safe. During detoxification, you will encounter anxiety, nausea, depression, and other unpleasant symptoms. When you choose the right luxury detox center, you will get help addressing the symptoms of withdrawal. Consider The View
Consider the Amenities of the Detox Center
When choosing a luxury detox center, your first consideration is likely the immediate symptoms that you are dealing with. We recommend involving a trusted family member or friend when you are making this important decision. Comfort and personalized attention are two of the most important factors when choosing a luxury detox center. The luxurious amenities at The View can contribute to a comfortable and safe detoxification experience. These include:
- A 6-bed detox facility: The number of beds at The View ensure personalized treatment from our caring staff and an individualized treatment plan.
- Pool, hot tub, and patio: These luxurious amenities help clients focus on recovery and self-reflection.
- Nutrition and physical health: While at The View, our on-site chef will provide nutritious meals that assist your physical health. Massage, meditation, and yoga programs also help with mental and spiritual wellbeing.
What Type of Luxury Detox Does The View Provide?
The View is one of the top detox centers in the Los Angeles area. We are primarily focused on sub-acute detoxification. At The View, you will receive the support, medications, and monitoring needed to help you address your withdrawal symptoms. Many detoxification programs require a particular length of stay. Our intake process involves understanding your drug abuse history and some medical examinations to determine if any substances are still in your system.
When deciding on a luxury detox center, we recommend including a family member. As a client, you are likely focused on unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. A family member or friend can help you scope out the facility and make sure that you get the personalized care that you deserve. With our small number of beds, professional staff, and luxurious facilities, you will notice the difference that The View has to offer.
What Are Good Detox Programs Like?
The best luxury detox centers, like The View, are committed to a process that treats the individual, not just the addiction. While at The View, you will receive the one-on-one attention needed to help treat the addiction. At The View:
- Detox services are available the moment you need them.
- You will receive one-on-one interaction with our committed and professional staff.
- We will also help you with transitioning into aftercare.
How to Choose the Right Luxury Detox Center
A family member can help choose the right luxury detox center. Here are some factors to think about when choosing a treatment facility.
- The location of the facility: The View is located conveniently in the hills of Brentwood, which is a perfect location if you live around Los Angeles or in Southern California.
- Mental health issues: Our staff will help you overcome the emotional difficulties of withdrawal as well as focus on the pain that caused the addiction.
- Type of Addiction: The View treats alcohol, cocaine, heroin, and opiate addictions.
- Personal Preference: Some people seek a program that aligns with their personal values or preferences. Our programs, like yoga and meditation, will likely match your personal preferences.
Make Your Decision Today
We honor each client's unique history and understand that collective life experiences should inform their detox program. Give us a call at (877) 310 – 4343 for an intake appointment today. We accept most insurances and our staff has the expertise to help treat your addiction.